Find your MP interactive map

Parents can use this map to find contact details for the Member of Parliament responsible for the electorate in which the school is located. This is useful when parents would like to ask MPs to take up issues for them with government departments or in the federal or state parliaments.

The map shows all Independent schools in Victoria as blue icons and the surrounding electorate. State boundaries are shown by blue lines and federal electorate boundaries as black lines.